Our Family

November 23, 2011

Happy

Tessa is feeling much better lately. The spots are nearly gone now except a few on her neck that still itch her. She is back to her happy little self, running around and keeping Jeremy and I busy.
Also my mom wanted to pay for Jeremy,Tessa, and I to fly up to Milwaukee for Christmas. Unfortunately Jeremy has to work almost every day that last week in December. So I decided Tessa and I will make the trip up there. I'm nervous to fly by myself with Tessa, but she is at the age where it shouldn't be too hard. We don't have to bring the stroller or car seat. So that's a plus. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Tessa enjoys airplane rides, she has been on 4 already. Jeremy and I have decided a DVD player may help with that. I will let y'all know how that goes for us!
Yesterday we went to Houston to pick up Jeremy's sister. Tessa enjoyed playing in the airport while we waited. Then we headed over to the Galleria to eat at the Rainforest Cafe. We had a great time, and Tessa enjoyed seeing her Auntie Mindy.
Tessa, Jeremy, and I at the Galleria in Houston



















Tomorrow Tessa and I get to meet Jeremy's cousin, her husband, and their kid, plus we get to stuff ourselves with turkey. YAY!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
That's it for now.
Come back soon y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment